Monday, December 5, 2011

Stanford at Fresno State, 4 December 2011

Baranduin Briggs

Baranduin reports, "My camera falls under the category of 'professional' cameras, which weren't allowed inside Save Mart Arena, so I didn't even try to get the 70-200 or even the shorter 105 back up lens in. I just went for the 50mm... and sat real close. The lighting seemed about as bad as Maples. But I think I got a few reasonably good shots." Check her out at Smugmug.

Uh, yeah, those look alright, Briggs. One excellent addition to the "Elbows" series, look for it, and several good action snaps of the Sisterhood of O, like this,

And, let's give the bench some love: Grace Mashore:

David Cortesi

We trucked right past the guards with a big ol' zoom but didn't do much with it, only a few worth posting to our Smugmug gallery including Sarah Boothe showing how the Cardinal out-rebounded the Bulldogs 2:1.